Norfolk Airport’s Rental Car Supplier Diversity Outreach program provides opportunities to:
- increase ACDBE participation in providing goods and services to rental car companies
- connect local ACDBE certified businesses with those involved in local rental car goods and services procurement
- present information on the ACDBE requirements and certification process in hopes of increasing the ACDBE directory
DBE – ACDBE – SWaM Certification
Business certification programs provide a gateway to benefits and opportunities that help grow your business by:
- gaining access to business leads and sub-contracting opportunities
- offering special business training designed for those interested in government contracting
- providing access to contractors
Learn more here.
What is the purpose of the ACDBE program?
- create a level playing field so that ACDBEs can compete fairly for opportunities for concessions
- ensure the ACDBE program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable law
- ensure that only firms that fully meet eligibility standards are permitted to participate as ACDBEs
- help remove barriers to encourage participation of ACDBEs in opportunities for concessions at airports
Learn more about diversity and inclusion for businesses here.
Visit Norfolk Airport’s car rental companies to learn more about business opportunities:
- Avis BudgetGroup Supplier – Avis & Budget
- Enterprise Holdings – Alamo, Enterprise & National
- Hertz – Hertz, Dollar & Payless
- American Rent a Car
View presentations from Norfolk Airport’s Rental Car Supplier Diversity Outreach Day held April 26, 2022: