Norfolk Airport is open, safe and offers a variety of service options. Seven airlines provide convenient access to hundreds of destinations.
Confirm your destination’s health entry requirements before departure. To learn about Commonwealth of Virginia COVID-19 testing and self-quarantine requirements, visit the Virginia Department of Health website:
Travelers arriving from U. S. airports: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/frequently-asked-questions/u-s-travelers/
Travelers arriving from international airports: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/frequently-asked-questions/international-travelers/
Federal law requires wearing a mask at all times in and on the airport. Failure to comply may result in removal and denial of re-entry. Refusing to wear a mask in or on the airport is a violation of federal law and individuals may be subject to federal penalties. Complimentary face masks are available at the Information Center in the main terminal lobby.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY REMINDERS: Overhead announcements, video messages and posters give guidance on hand washing, face masks and social distancing in the airport terminals.
- CLEANING AND SANITATION: Janitorial teams have increased frequency of cleaning and are using disinfectant foggers in public areas of the airport terminals. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in high traffic areas.
- PLASTIC SHIELDS: Plastic shields are in place in high-traffic areas, including airline ticket counters, TSA security checkpoints and other areas.
Travelers and visitors should follow best practice recommendations to stay healthy:
- While inside airport terminals, wear face masks, wash hands frequently and keep six feet of distance from others.
- Plan to arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before scheduled departure time to allow for check-in and screening at TSA checkpoints.
- Print boarding passes at home or use mobile boarding passes to limit touch points.
- Individuals bringing travelers to the airport should drop them at curbside unless they are assisting an unaccompanied minor, a traveler with disabilities, or others needing assistance.
The airlines serving Norfolk International Airport continue to adjust flight schedules based on demand. Travelers should confirm flight status with their airline:
Boutique Air 855-268-8478
- airline ticket counters open 90 minutes before first scheduled departures
- curbside check-in is currently suspended
- wheelchair/skycap assistance is available on demand
Norfolk International Airport’s general aviation operator, Signature Flight Support, is open 24 hours daily.
- TSA checkpoints open 90 minutes prior to first scheduled departures
- checkpoint hours will be adjusted to accommodate airline flight schedules
DINING & RETAIL
- The Local @ ORF (Lobby) – 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Starbucks (Concourse A) – 5:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- James River Grill (Concourse A) – 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- LaTapenade (Concourses A ) – 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Starbucks (Concourse B) – 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Back Bay Bistro (Concourse B) – 11 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Hudson News (Lobby) – 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Hudson News (Concourse A and B) – 5:00 a.m. – last outbound flights
Long-term East parking lot and Garage C are closed for refurbishment. Cashier plazas and self-pay kiosks are open 24 hours daily. For specific parking questions call 757-857-3340.
Rental cars, taxi cabs and transportation network companies (Lyft, Uber) are located in the Arrivals Terminal.
Norfolk International Airport terminals are open 24 hours daily.