Norfolk Airport is open, safe and offers a variety of service options. Seven airlines provide convenient access to hundreds of destinations.
Federal law requires wearing a mask at all times in and on the airport. Failure to comply may result in removal and denial of re-entry. Refusing to wear a mask in or on the airport is a violation of Federal law and individuals may be subject to Federal penalties per the Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing. Complimentary face masks are available at the Information Center in the main terminal lobby.
The CDC has issued updated guidance for fully-vaccinated travelers.
Currently, Virginia does not require proof of a negative COVID test for travelers departing or arriving from cities in the United States. For travel from Virginia, please confirm your destination’s travel requirements prior to departure. Read more at Virginia Department of Health.
Review information about travelers arriving from international destinations at Centers for Disease Control.
HEALTH AND SAFETY REMINDERS: Overhead announcements, video messages and posters give guidance on hand washing, face masks and social distancing in the airport terminals.
- CLEANING AND SANITATION: Janitorial teams have increased frequency of cleaning and are using disinfectant foggers in public areas of the airport terminals. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in high traffic areas.
- PLASTIC SHIELDS: Plastic shields are in place in high-traffic areas, including airline ticket counters, TSA security checkpoints and other areas.
Travelers and visitors should follow best practice recommendations to stay healthy:
- While inside airport terminals, wear face masks, wash hands frequently and keep six feet of distance from others.
- Plan to arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before scheduled departure time to allow for check-in and screening at TSA checkpoints.
- Print boarding passes at home or use mobile boarding passes to limit touch points.
The airlines serving Norfolk International Airport continue to adjust flight schedules based on demand. Travelers should confirm flight status with their airline:
- airline ticket counters open 90 minutes before first scheduled departures
- curbside check-in is currently suspended
- wheelchair/skycap assistance is available on demand
Norfolk International Airport’s general aviation operator, Signature Flight Support, is open 24 hours daily.
- TSA checkpoints open 90 minutes prior to first scheduled departures
- checkpoint hours will be adjusted to accommodate airline flight schedules
DINING & RETAIL
- The Local @ ORF (Lobby) – 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Starbucks (Concourse A) – 5:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Great American Bagel (Concourse A) – 5:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- James River Grill (Concourse A) – 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- LaTapenade (Concourses A ) – 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Starbucks (Concourse B) – 5:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Back Bay Bistro (Concourse B) – 11 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Hudson News (Lobby) – 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Hudson News (Concourse A and B) – 4:00 a.m. – last outbound flights
- Sweet Indulgences (Concourse A) – 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri
- FAO Schwarz (Concourse B) – 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri
Short-term and long-term parking available in Garage A, long-term parking available in Garages B, C and Long-Term East lot. Cashier plazas and self-pay kiosks are open 24 hours daily to serve Garages A, B, C and short-term parking lots. Self-pay kiosks are open 24 hours daily to serve the Long-Term East lot. For specific parking questions call 757-857-3340.
Rental cars, taxi cabs and transportation network companies (Lyft, Uber) are located in the Arrivals Terminal.
Norfolk International Airport terminals are open 24 hours daily.