Norfolk Airport is open, safe and offers a variety of service options. Seven airlines provide convenient access to hundreds of destinations.
Confirm your destination’s health entry requirements before departure. To learn about Commonwealth of Virginia COVID-19 testing and self-quarantine requirements, visit the Virginia Department of Health website:
Travelers arriving from U. S. airports.: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/frequently-asked-questions/u-s-travelers/
Travelers arriving from international airports: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/frequently-asked-questions/international-travelers/
All Norfolk Airport Authority employees and contractors are required to wear face coverings while within the public areas of the terminal buildings until further notice. All Airport tenants, visitors and passengers must wear face coverings to limit the spread of germs.
Norfolk International Airport has measures in place in public areas to encourage social distancing, face covering usage and sanitation practices designed to keep travelers and the airport community safe:
- HEALTH AND SAFETY REMINDERS: Overhead announcements, video messages and posters give guidance on hand washing, face covering and social distancing in the airport terminals.
- CLEANING AND SANITATION: Janitorial teams have increased frequency of cleaning and are using disinfectant foggers in public areas of the airport terminals. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in high traffic areas.
- PLASTIC SHIELDS: Plastic shields are in place in high-traffic areas, including airline ticket counters, TSA security checkpoints and other areas.
Travelers and visitors should follow best practice recommendations to stay healthy:
- While inside airport terminals, wear face coverings, wash hands frequently and keep six feet of distance from others.
- Plan to arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes before scheduled departure time to allow for check-in and screening at TSA checkpoints.
- Print boarding passes at home or use mobile boarding passes to limit touch points.
- Individuals bringing travelers to the airport should drop them at curbside unless they are assisting an unaccompanied minor, a traveler with disabilities, or others needing assistance.
The airlines serving Norfolk International Airport continue to adjust flight schedules based on demand. Travelers should confirm flight status with their airline:
Boutique Air 855-268-8478
- airline ticket counters open 90 minutes before first scheduled departures
- curbside check-in is currently suspended
- wheelchair/skycap assistance is available on demand
Norfolk International Airport’s general aviation operator, Signature Flight Support, is open 24 hours daily.
- TSA checkpoints open 90 minutes prior to first scheduled departures
- checkpoint hours will be adjusted to accommodate airline flight schedules
DINING & RETAIL
- The Local @ ORF (Lobby) – 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Starbucks (Concourse A) – 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- James River Grill (Concourse A) – 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- LaTapenade (Concourses A ) – 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Starbucks (Concourse B) – 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Back Bay Bistro (Concourse B) – 11 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Hudson News (Lobby) with Tech-On-the-Go & FAO Schwarz- 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Hudson News (Concourse A and B) – 5:00 a.m. – last outbound flights
- Tech On-The-Go (Concourse A) – 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Long-term East parking lot and Garage C are closed for refurbishment. Cashier plazas and self-pay kiosks are open 24 hours daily. For specific parking questions call 757-857-3340.
Rental cars, taxi cabs and transportation network companies (Lyft, Uber) are located in the Arrivals Terminal.
Norfolk International Airport terminals are open 24 hours daily.