- Norfolk International Airport Implements Key Changes in Public Areas to Keep Travelers and Employees Safe
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Service to Norfolk, Virginia from Three Cities with One-Way Fares as Low as $44*
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Service to Punta Gorda with Fares as Low as $54
- Norfolk International Airport Rental Car Return Facility Relocates to Garage A
- Norfolk International Airport Begins Runway Rehabilitation Project
- Notice of Public Hearing on Proposed Airport Financing by the Norfolk Airport Authority
- Information regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Long-Term/Daily Parking Rate Increase Effective September 1, 2019
- Norfolk International Airport Emergency Contingency Plan
- Norfolk Airport Authority Statement on Non-Discrimination
- Norfolk International Airport Title VI Non-Discrimination Complaint Form
- Norfolk International Airport Language Assistance Program
- Model Aircraft & Drone UAS Operating Procedures
Board of Commissioners 2020 Schedule of Meetings
The meetings of the Board of Commissioners are held at 1:00 P.M. in the Norfolk Airport Authority’s administrative board room on the fourth Thursday of every month unless changed or canceled by vote of the Board. Special meetings may be called at any time. The schedule of monthly meetings is posted below.
- January 23 | Cancelled
- February 27 | Meeting Notice
- March 26 | Cancelled
- April 23 | Cancelled
- May 28 | Meeting Notice | Meeting Agenda | Meeting Packet | Public Access to Meeting Request | Public Comment Request | Public Meeting Comment Form
- June 25
- July 23
- August 27
- September 24
- October 22
- November – to be determined
- December – to be determined
Essential information about Norfolk International Airport services, facilities, and management.
Learn how Norfolk International Airport began in the early days of aviation and has continued to grow and prosper.
Filming at the Airport
- Photography is permitted in public areas of the Airport
- Media and press filming at the Airport must complete a Liability Release Form
- Film and production companies must follow Film Permit Policy
- Send signed, completed Liability Release and Film Permit Policy to Steven Sterling, Deputy Executive Director-Administration and Operations, Norfolk Airport Authority, for review and approval.
Airport Images & Logos
View or download photos and airport logos here.