- Breeze Airways Debuts A220 Aircraft on 17 Existing Routes, Including 3 Routes from Norfolk Starting May 4; Announces $99 Introductory Nicest Fare with First Class Seat
- Breeze Airways Announces New Service from Norfolk to New York’s Long Island MacArthur Airport and Palm Beach International Airport, from $39 One Way
- Norfolk Airport Authority Opens New Daily Parking Garage D
- Frontier Airlines Announces New Non-Stop Flights from Norfolk International Airport to Miami International Airport Starting November 2, 2021.
- Robert S. Bowen, A.A.E, Announces Retirement as Norfolk Airport Authority Executive Director
- Breeze Airways Begins Service from Norfolk Today, the Airline’s Third Focus City, With Fares from Just $39 – Inaugural Service to Tampa and Charleston the First of Seven New Routes
- Breeze Airways Announces Debut Service from 16 Cities including Tampa Bay, Charleston, Norfolk and New Orleans
- Governor Northam Announces New Airline to Establish Operations in Norfolk, Creating 116 New Jobs
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Service from Norfolk to Boston with one-way fares as low as $39*
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Service from Norfolk to Columbus and Pittsburgh with one-way fares as low as $49*
- Norfolk International Airport Implements Key Changes in Public Areas to Keep Travelers and Employees Safe
- Norfolk International Airport Rental Car Return Facility Relocates to Garage A
- Norfolk International Airport Begins Runway Rehabilitation Project
- Norfolk ARTS Installs “Navigator” Public Art at Norfolk International Airport
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Goal for Norfolk International Airport
- Information regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Long-Term/Daily Parking Rate Increase Effective September 1, 2019
- Norfolk International Airport Emergency Contingency Plan
- Norfolk Airport Authority Statement on Non-Discrimination
- Norfolk International Airport Title VI Non-Discrimination Complaint Form
- Norfolk International Airport Language Assistance Program
- Model Aircraft & Drone UAS Operating Procedures
For information about Norfolk Airport Authority’s Board of Commissioners meeting schedules, go here.
Essential information about Norfolk International Airport services, facilities, and management.
Learn how Norfolk International Airport began in the early days of aviation and has continued to grow and prosper.
Filming at the Airport
- Photography is permitted in public areas of the Airport
- Media and press filming at the Airport must complete a Liability Release Form
- Film and production companies must follow Film Permit Policy
- Send signed, completed Liability Release and Film Permit Policy to Steven Sterling, Deputy Executive Director-Administration and Operations, Norfolk Airport Authority, for review and approval.
Airport Images & Logos
View or download photos and airport logos here.