- Skycap and wheelchair assistance available on demand curbside at the airline ticket counters and baggage claim area. Pre-arranged services can be made through the airlines.
- Self-serve Smarte Carte luggage carts are located outside the ticket counter areas at curbside on both sides of the Main Passenger Terminal, inside the Arrivals Terminal near baggage carousel 2 and at rental car return on Level 2-Garage A. The cost is $5 to rent a cart with a $.25 refund upon return to any cart rack.
- Access ramps to accommodate wheelchair travel are located at both short-term parking lots flanking the airport terminal as well as long-term parking lots and garages. Convenient parking spaces are reserved for the handicapped in all parking lots and garages. Disabled patrons are permitted to park free of charge for the first four (4) hours in our short-term parking lots only. After the first four hours, prevailing rates apply.
- Fuel up before your flight with healthy, tasty options at our full-service HMS Host restaurants and grab-and-go locations in the Main Lobby and Concourses. Water bottle fill stations are located just beyond the TSA checkpoint on Concourses A and B.
- Pick up a newspaper, magazine or last-minute gift at our Hudson stores located in the Main Lobby and Concourses.
- Get cash at BB&T ATMs in the Arrivals Terminal, Main Terminal and on the concourses.
- Some airlines no longer accept cash at their ticket counters. Cash conversion terminals are now available in the north and south ticketing lobbies. Simply insert cash and receive a card to use for travel expenses.
- Drop mail at boxes next to the Information Center in the main lobby. USPS pickup Monday-Friday at 5PM, 1:45PM Saturday.
- Hold a meeting in our Conference Center. A variety of rooms and business support services offered by the hour or day. In-house catering available. Call 757-857-3405 for reservations and information.
- The Airport Information Center is located in the main lobby near the pedestrian bridge. US Navy and airport volunteers man the Center and provide both military and civilian visitors with local information. Visitor guides and maps are available at this location and in the Arrivals Terminal near the car rental counters.
- Relax at the USO Lounge on the 2nd floor of the Arrivals Terminal. Open to active duty and retired Military members and families 9AM - 9PM daily.
- Automated external defibrillators (AED) and Stop the Bleed kits are located in the Arrivals Terminal, Main Lobby and Concourses.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for news and updates.
- Pick up arriving passengers curbside at the Arrivals Terminal (baggage claim area). Vehicles must be attended at all times; there is no minimum or maximum wait time.
- Rental cars, airport shuttle, cabs and transportation network companies (Lyft, Uber) are located in the Arrivals Terminal. Shuttle and cab service are available 24/7. No reservation needed for arriving passengers.
- Complimentary electric vehicle charging stations located in Garage A Level 1 (short term parking) aisles B and C and Garage C Level 2 (long term parking) aisles J and K.
- Report lost items to Airport Police at 757-857-3823 or [email protected]
- Charging stations available on the Concourses, Pedestrian Bridge, Arrivals Terminal and in restaurants. High-speed, secure Wi-Fi is offered terminal-wide. Limited free, hourly and daily plans are available.
- Family restrooms available in the Arrivals Terminal, Main Lobby and Concourses.
Mother's Rooms are available in the Main Lobby and Concourses. Rooms are equipped with a rocking chair, changing table, sink and multiple outlets to give nursing mothers comfort and privacy.
- Pet relief areas are located at the Departures Terminal in grassy areas near Door A, Door C and Door D, at the Arrivals Terminal in grassy areas near Door 0 and Door 5, and near
Long-Term East Parking Lot in the grassy area near the pedestrian sidewalk. Per Norfolk City Code-Section 4-10, pets are not permitted inside airport terminals unless they are traveling by air in a kennel or carrier or are needed to perform an essential service for their owner. Service and emotional support animals must be on a leash at all times while on the premises.
- Use your smart device to view ORF's website - TakeORF.com for real-time flight status, parking, dining, shopping, visitor info, maps, weather and services.
- Need help? Airport Police are on duty 24/7 to assist with special needs, hearing impaired phone and language translation services. Volunteer Ambassadors are ready with directions and information.
- Click here for airport tenant phone numbers and web links
- Have a question, comment or suggestion? Contact us at [email protected]