As community and business leaders, we have a great responsibility to ensure the health and safety of our staff and to those we serve. Leadership at Norfolk Airport Authority believe that a comprehensive approach, applicable at all jurisdictional levels and across functional disciplines, improves the effectiveness of emergency management/response personnel across the full spectrum of potential incidents and emergencies. We hope you or your designated representative will join us for these important discussions.
Airport Committee for Emergency Preparedness (ACEP) meetings will be held on the following dates:
2021 ACEP Meetings
August 25, 2021 – Meeting Presentation
2020 ACEP Meetings
- Friday, August 14, 2020 – Recording of August 14, 2020 meeting here.
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Location: Webex Meeting → Register Here
- Agenda: Airport Emergency Plan review and Coronavirus Preparedness and Response
- Airport Emergency Plan Contact List*
*Email contact information changes/updates to Sheri Watts